The Sterbox (conveyor control system) is a dedicated control box for asynchronous motors.
Category: STERBOX™ control boxes
The Sterbox (conveyor control system) is a dedicated control box for asynchronous motors. It is possible to control the motor directly by means of Start/Stop buttons or to control the speed by means of a potentiometer by means of a Motovario’s frequency converter. SEW, SIEMENS, LENZE, LSiS, DELTA, Hitachi or any other option proposed by the customer. The box can be made either in economy version of plastic (ABS) or powder coated steel and stainless steel.
Sterbox control boxes are made in accordance with the harmonized standards of the applicable European directives and have the CE marking.
When purchasing, the customer receive also:
- a ready-to-operate Sterbox with IP 65
- declaration of conformity
- complete commissioning documentation and wiring diagram in polish
- technical support at first start-up
- control of asynchronous motors Start/Stop
- speed control of asynchronous motors
- control of conveyors, start/stop mode and speed control
- pump control
- control of linear systems (using the endings via inverter’s inputs/outputs)
- control of vibrating feeders
- many other applications with asynchronous motors