Manual rotary handwheels for intensive use. Series designations: C, D, E.
Handwheels (C, D series) are made as solid or perforated wheels:
– made of polyamide, black colour (middle insert – grey colour), metal inserts,
– lever elements, screws, springs – zinc-plated steel
– manufactured diameters from D80mm to D350mm
– possibility of mounting on axes from 5mm to 20mm diameter
– some types of wheels are equipped with levers for easy wheel rotation.
Levers can also be folded completely into the wheel for safety reasons. If there is a need to lock the wheel against accidental movement, we can use handwheels, which are equipped with such a mechanism (spring lock with a pin, or mechanical lock with a key).