The A510s series (formerly AM16) is available in a wide power range from 0.75 kW to 90 kW with a 3ph 400 V power supply and is available in 6 different casing’s sizes.
The A510s features advanced vector control for high dynamic applications with significant torque overloads of up to 200%. Motovario’s inverter is used in cranes, elevators, drills, presses, reels, spinning machines.
Starting torque at 0 Hz: 200%.
The A510s series is equipped with advanced algorithms for speed and torque control, allowing control of both asynchronous induction motors (IM) and synchronous permanent magnet motors (PM) with open loop control and feedback mode.
To help the user choose the motor control mode most suitable for the application, the A510s series provides a range of macro applications.
All versions have integrated PLC functions and ladder language programming mode, fully compliant with IEC 61131.
– closed loop vector control,
– control of permanent magnet motors (PM)
– 200% of rated torque at 0 Hz
– 20% braking torque without additional resistors, 100% with optional resistors
– integrated braking transistor in versions up to 30kW
– RS485 interface Modbus RS485 via RJ45
– PC software
– 3 types of PWM modulation available
– 8 multifunctional inputs
– 4 multifunctional outputs
– programmable relay
– input and output phase loss’ control
– automatic adjustment of modulation frequency according to temperature